iMac G4?

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
What makes you say that? :(
I think its a little expensive, I think I could find one with better specs for a little less- but then again I am in Canada so its a different market. It appears to be in good condition. Does the seller have the original speakers?

Liquinn

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
I think its a little expensive, I think I could find one with better specs for a little less- but then again I am in Canada so its a different market. It appears to be in good condition. Does the seller have the original speakers?
I don't think the seller has the original speakers, but I'll ask. Thanks.

125 pounds is quite a lot, by the time I buy a Wireless keyboard/mouse for it, that's 100 pounds; and a bluetooth dongle, is 25 pounds. :(

Is 125 pounds a good buy?

Last edited:

Liquinn

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
well 125 pounds is $194 Canadian, the keyboard and mouse are also $70 each so the total is $340 CAD.
So I think you could get a better deal elsewhere.
Hmm.... 125 pounds for the iMac G4, then I'd have to buy an Apple Wireless Keyboard which is almost 60 pounds and a Magic Mouse for almost 60 pounds as well.

That's almost 300 pounds :(

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Hmm.... 125 pounds for the iMac G4, then I'd have to buy an Apple Wireless Keyboard which is almost 60 pounds and a Magic Mouse for almost 60 pounds as well.

That's almost 300 pounds :(
I also would love an iMac g4, Just keep looking. Also do you need the new magic mouse and trackpad? Could you get a used pro mouse and keyboard?

Liquinn

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
I also would love an iMac g4, Just keep looking. Also do you need the new magic mouse and trackpad? Could you get a used pro mouse and keyboard?
Yeah, wireless looks better in my set-up I would say though.

I see. Thanks for the advice, this is the same seller that tried selling me the damaged G4 Cube for 75 pounds :eek: