IMEI Unlock site for verizon??

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
Hi I have an iPhone in my hands bought at an apple store it's locked to verizon apparently a friends dad bought this with absolutely no clue but my friend can't even use it. is there a site that does verizon IMEI unlocks?

dialing to verizon is not an option since well we don't have a Verizon service plan and we are in mexico

Ntran

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2011
Hi I have an iPhone in my hands bought at an apple store it's locked to verizon apparently a friends dad bought this with absolutely no clue but my friend can't even use it. is there a site that does verizon IMEI unlocks?

dialing to verizon is not an option since well we don't have a Verizon service plan and we are in mexico
If it's Iphone 5, it should have already unlocked - even if you bought in on contract with Verizon. You can use it, assuming you're in Mexico, which whatever carrier you like.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
sorry but it's not the iPhone 5

it's an iPhone 4S

any help on a good site that does the verizon imei thing?

qckslvrsiete

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
sorry but it's not the iPhone 5

it's an iPhone 4S

any help on a good site that does the verizon imei thing?
There's a thread on here somewhere that said a lot of good things about an ebay user named unlock_fusion. I can't vouch for it myself, so I can't say how well it works, but I remembered reading a number of positive reviews.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
I know there's a thread already but they all talk about AT&T unlocks, that's why I wanted to check on verizon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.