Impeccable Quality

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 11bE5, Oct 9, 2014.

1. 11bE5 macrumors 6502

11bE5

I know that there are issues with every product produced these days. Nothing is perfect by any means but. I have only had my new space gray iPhone 6 for a day and I can say I am beyond impressed by its quality from the feel in the hand to the screen size and quality has blown my mind!!!! I'm am completely convinced that in my own opinion this is the best made phone that I have had the pleasure of handling. All this hate about "bend gate" is blown way out of proportion to a point, again imo. Anyway just wanted to say again how happy I am to be back and with the purchase of my new phone! cheers.

2. mightyjabba macrumors 65816

mightyjabba

Glad you like it. So far my 6+ has also been pretty much perfect (with regard to the hardware, anyway). It's a beautiful piece of engineering. I do have my concerns about durability over the long term, but we'll just have to wait and see.

3. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

Same here. I haven't had any bending, any hair pulling, any dead pixels, overheating, unintentional restarts, non-functioning wireless radios, et cetera on my iPhone 6 Plus which I've had since launch day.

This is of course, not to discount the people who have had these problems. Apple's sold millions of iPhone 6es over the past two and a half weeks, so at least a couple hundred or thousand of them are bound to have imperfections, or come from bad batches. I sympathize with them completely, and just hope that I don't run into any of those problems myself.

For the most part, Apple build quality and quality control is very good compared with its competitors. They know it has to be, since it's such a large company and all eyes are on them.

4. pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

Wait and see?

You mean NOT freak out that something may or may not happen to your phone, and just live and cross that bridge when you come to it?

Mind-boggling.

Anyway, for the record, I can't put my 6 down. Coming from a 4S, it's light years difference.