[Impression] Booq Flow XL & Booq Vyper M3 & Venom Pulse (Pics Added)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by FarSeide, Feb 23, 2010.

1. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

I just received Booq Flow XL, Vyper M3 and Venom Pulse and I'm extremely impressed with their quality and the look. Here is a quick impression of these items.

Booq Flow XL
    - This bag is huge but has tons of pockets and storage space. The laptop section is big enough where you can utilize Vyper M3 so you would get double protection. If you dont use additional case, you could slip your 17" or 15" inside the laptop section without worrying about scratches. The pockets are well placed and all sorts of hidden compartments. It also has a separate compartment for my DSLR (D90) although I wont be utilizing the bottom compartment to hold my beloved D90.

Over all the quality is exceptional and the look is purely sick. Black and Orange.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vyper M3
    - This by far the best laptop case I've seen. It opens up all the day so you would simply place your laptop and close the case. You don't have to worry about scratching your laptop from the zipper. Inside is lined with soft padded material.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Venom Pulse
    - I got this for my iPod Touch/iPhone so that I could attach it to my Flow.

Just wanted to share this information with my MR family incase anyone else is looking for bags.

I will take some pics later if anyone is interested. I love my new setup.

2. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

Excited to see the pictures! Thanks for the review.

3. FarSeide thread starter macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

4. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

Thanks for the photos! The Viper M3 looks really nice... I will definitely be getting one (once Apple gets around to releasing the new MBPs, that is).

5. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

I have the vyper m3 and BOA XL as well for my 17 inch MBP. They both were well worth the money. I can't see myself ever using any other laptop bags or carrying cases.

6. Eltorero macrumors newbie

I really like the sleeve

I am wondering, is it hard? Like is the outside surface of the sleeve hard or soft? It looks hard to me

And does it have protection so that the zip doesn't damage the laptop?

7. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

I looked on the site but I'm still not sure - What is the difference between the S2 and the S3?

8. FarSeide thread starter macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

the outer case is made from ballistic nylon so it provides very nice protection. One of the first thing I check out was the zipper and zipper goes no where near the computer.

9. FarSeide thread starter macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

are you referring to Vyper ?

10. phrint macrumors 6502

Watch out for the zippers on that M3 case. I have one that is roughly five years old and the zippers popped off the sides. I think the case is quality and I am hoping that Booq Fixed the zipper issue. Just be careful not to zip too hard.

I have an older Boa backpack and love it. Enjoy!

11. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

Sorry, yes, I meant the M2 and the M3. Is there a difference (other than $10)?