In my opinion Redsn0w/Pwnage still king

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by labman, Jul 11, 2011.

1. labman macrumors 604

labman

I just had to exchange my iPhone at Apple do to a Home Button failure issue. Of course I lost all my SHSH Blobs Apparently the previous owner never jailbroke it. After I restored Itunes time to Jailbreak again.

I'm 4.3.3
    I decided to pass on Jailbreakme to many issues and complaints.
    tried Greenpos0in failed twice
    next RedSn0w (perfect) once again! :D

next logged into Cydia most of my paid apps were there except Pkgbackup. :( Cydia says I need to buy it. SO i have contacted the Dev and Jay Freeman.

2. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I'm sorry to hear about your phone, brother! That's always a pain. I used JBME on a non-primary device and it installed fine but I haven't got much farther than that. I've heard many, many complaints though. Call me old fashioned, but I like the Redsn0w method better anyway. :D Plus, GP is garbage.

Did your refurb come with a piss yellow screen or was it actually passable?

3. labman thread starter macrumors 604

labman

no got lucky no yellow, was hoping I would have a couple blobs saved. I was 4.0.1 on before today. The only thing ticking me off right now is several cydia apps I bought aren't showing bought maybe half. including pkgbackup and mywi figures the most expensive apps a few I already rethought a couple of chpwn's. I hoping Saurik responds in the near future.

4. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

That's lame man, I hope you get everything sorted out!