In the Box?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rookie1986, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Rookie1986 macrumors 6502

I know that a lot of talk on MacRumors is about the possibilities of what the new iPhone 5 is going to have in store for us but I'm also interested to see what's in the box.

To some it might seem silly but this time around with the change over to the 19 pin connectors I'm hoping to get an adaptor of types to allow me to use it with all of the "old" products and accessories that I already have for my iPhone..... No doubt this will not be in the box and come as an extra for "x" amount of £££ but I can hope cant I?

I also wouldn't mind seeing some alterations to the headphones, I don't know about anyone else but EVERY pair of apple headphones I've owned has eventually had the rubber coating from around the ear piece come away. I don't know what they could do to make them better as long as they don't replace them with ear buds though!

I know people mentioned a case/sleeve for the iPhone in the past but for me this isn't such a big thing because I prefer to pick my own case/sleeve once more interesting ones start to hit the market. I did like the bumper on my iPhone 4 and it was free due to the problems encountered.

There isn't really a lot more that we can expect in the box other than the charger, cleaning cloth and manuals.....

What would you guys like to see??
    Rookie

2. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Cleaning cloth! You'd be so lucky! :p

Seriously though, I'm willing to bet that in the box will be:

iPhone
    Finger Tips Manual
    9 Pin to USB cable
    Same headphones
    Sim ejector
    Stickers/warranty info

...and that's it.

I miss the days when we got things like cleaning cloths, remotes and docks in iPod/iPhone/Mac boxes :(