Incase 45% off sale - great price on MBP case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Bobioden, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

2. vsound macrumors newbie

3. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

4. sublimeguide macrumors member

sublimeguide

5. jekyoo macrumors 6502

it isn't worth it if you're not from the US. Shipping to Canada alone is $25 according to the iPhone forums.

6. vsound macrumors newbie

It is definitely worth it if he wants something specific from InCase that isn't available at a local Apple Store. 45% off is 45% off regardless of shipping.

If he just wants a deal on a case in general, however, he would be better suited to find something locally.

He did not specify, however.

7. ml.sail1 macrumors regular

Hey, Thanks for the info!

Went ahead and picked up a Coated Canvas Sling Sleeve, and the total came to 23.26 including tax (free shipping).

Good Deal.

8. chilady1 macrumors member

chilady1

Well, wouldn't you know - my luck, the one thing I want from incase is sold out. The Origami Workstation for my iPad2 is completely sold out on the site and there is no way to order it with this coupon. Ugh! Thanks anyway for the heads up.

9. MacaDroid macrumors member

Oh man I am so jealous, I really like that backpack. How much did you end up paying for it? Would you mind telling us how it is, or possibly make an unboxing/review video of it? :D:apple:

10. jesterscourt macrumors regular

jesterscourt

Well crap, I guess the sale only ran yesterday, I added a boatload of stuff to my cart, added apply promo, and it never changed the price. D'oh!

11. vsound macrumors newbie

Hah, I have never done an unboxing before, but I would love the chance to show off my InCase collection a little bit. I don't have a quality camera, so if you are okay with iPhone quality I would be happy to make something when it comes in.

Also, with the 45% off sale I grabbed it for about $70.

12. Dekard macrumors 6502

Dekard

13. MacaDroid macrumors member

Ya man that'd be awesome, I have an incase compact bag now and really like the nylon material. I'd like to see how the heathered bags material compares to that. Thanks man:apple:

14. vsound macrumors newbie