incase innocase slider and anti-glare film combo 3gs

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ipaqman, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Ipaqman macrumors 6502

hi all,

so i bought a 3gs iphone and was planning on buying a screen protector and case for it... i am thinking about going with the powersupport anti-glare film as well as the incase slider.

any problems with this case/screen protector combo? does the screen protector bubble at all with the case on it?

is there something different i should look at?

thanks so much,
    ipaqman

2. jsimpson macrumors regular

jsimpson

Well it depends I guess on which case you're talking about. InCase does not make the innocase that's Seidio but InCase does make their version of the slider. I use the InCase with the power support anti-glare and love both but I can't speak for the Seidio Innocase. Maybe someone else can give you an opinion on that combo.

3. analytical44 macrumors regular

Incase Slider + AntiGlare screen protector = well protected phone. Used that combo with my 3G for the year I had it, and still use the same Slider for my 3GS. I would highly recommend it.

4. SooneratND macrumors regular

My wife has the Seido Innocase with the power support film on the front. I had no problems installing it on hers. No bubbles, nothing catching on the edges.

I don't use a screen protector on mine because I like the coating on the screen itself.

Matt

5. lollicup macrumors regular

yeah i think you are a bit confused

but

powersupport anti-glare film + incase slider = great

My brother, his girlfriend, and my girlfriend all use that combo

the Incase slider will cover all the bezel, so make sure you install the PS shield perfectly in the middle ( or you will have lifting)

I'm happy with my bodyguardz rear + powersuport front ( I'm not clumsy so I just need scratch protection, no need for drop protection)

6. javanutsy macrumors newbie

My wife uses the Incase Slider + Power Support crystal and have no problems as well. In fact the recommended screen protector on the forums for the Incase Slider is the Power Support films because they are cut a bit smaller. But still, they do have to be installed perfectly centered.