incipio neon feathers 10% off + free shipping. PICS of blue and green inside

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jacobgaul, Aug 23, 2009.

1. jacobgaul macrumors regular

this is not spam i do not own the site nor am i the seller, im just trying to help my macrumors buddies out.:D

i ordered a neon blue feather and love it. the seller i bought it from is allowing people from macrumors to get some savings when ordering it from him. follow directions below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

alright, here i am with the discount code for incipio feather's

again this is not spam, nor will you get any spam emails from ordering from this seller.

you will need to do exactly as i outline or the discount will not work.

go to http://www.gordysgadgets.com/register.asp?catalogid=294

register for a account on his website, under account type make sure you select: iSkin Gadget Members

if you dont do this the 10% off coupon will not work.

once you regged on the site as a member you can use discount code "twins" for 10% off you can use it on the original colors and even the new limited edition colors it applies to maximum 2 per order and you will also get FREE shipping for a limited time.

i do not own this website or have any kickbacks from it, i purchased 2 from him, talked to the owner on the phone for well over a hour shipping was quick he was very helpful and i asked about a possible discount for my friends at macrumors so he said sure.

if the discount code doesnt work please let me know and i will get in touch with him :)

i LOVE the neon blue case! :):):):cool::cool::cool:

P.S. gordys gadgets is also on ebay, he has a store on their if you'd like to check his feedback.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Gordys-Gadgets__W0QQ_armrsZ1

2. bbwinkle macrumors member

3. jacobgaul thread starter macrumors regular

the 10% discount code ends tonight so get your orders in!!!!!

4. jacobgaul thread starter macrumors regular

the 10% off coupon ends tonight on neon colors only as he has sold out of almost all the limited edition neons he had in stock. alot of people from here apprently ordered using that code :)

5. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

I have plenty of the feathers in stock and will match this discount.

Checkout through Google Checkout and enter coupon code "MACRUMORS" at checkout for 10% off--Free shipping is sitewide currently.

This will ONLY work if you use google checkout.