Incredible photos taken on my iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LouieSamman, Jul 13, 2010.

1. LouieSamman macrumors 6502a

LouieSamman

All taken on my iPhone 4; edited using Tilt Shift Generator & used Color Splash for the last photo.

What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Maaz macrumors 6502a

3. macduke Suspended

macduke

Not bad. Some of the colors are way too saturated. Still a cell-phone camera. This gives me an idea for a photo project...hmmm.

Doesn't the SDK now allow RAW data to be pulled from the sensor? Some dev needs to get to work on making this happen! I'll pay $10 for this. Then we can get some decent editing of these photos.

I was planning on testing out the camera this past weekend, but I came down with the flu. Who gets the flu in July? Honestly. I mean honestly! I still feel fairly crappy.

4. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Those are definitely stunning pictures... but I prefer Crayola. :D

5. LouieSamman thread starter macrumors 6502a

LouieSamman

Yes I do agree with you on the saturated part but only from the first photo. I'm thinking of using my iPhone as an all in one device and use it as a stand alone camera & as the years go by new iPhones will come out with better quality cameras built in and I will go along the ride in getting the new iPhones for the improve camera and other reasonings of course.

I love the fact that you can take photos, edit them, and upload it to Flickr right from the iPhone without the need of a computer or pulling out your SD card like all cameras. Also the GPS locations that is given from the iPhone so I can always know where my photos are taken.

It's amazing how much the iPhone can do. It's my GPS system (Navigon app), my video and photography camera, mobile internet, phone (obviously), clock, calculator, productivity apps, news reader, portable gaming device, music player, and the bunch of utilities that come in handy & more!

6. paddyhazard macrumors regular

Here are some of mine, completely un-edited. http://www.flickr.com/photos/46397195@N08/ It seems pretty good at close ups in daylight but nothing indoors or landscape unless there are settings you can change anywhere?

7. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I disagree. I place the iPhone 4 in the 'point and shoot' category.

Obviously, all these terms are pretty meaningless...I'm just saying, whatever the fuzzy, invisible line between the two is, I think the i4 passed it. Of couse I'd say it's at the very, very bottom of that P&S category. But I think it just barely makes it.