Hey guys! I need your help/advice with something. I've officially decided to make a full conversion from PC to Mac. However, I'm a little cautious as to when I should make the jump seeing that when I do, I'm going to be making a huge investment in a heavily-customized MBP. What i'm concerned about, more specifically, is whether or not i should wait for USB 3.0 (or Esata III for that matter) because a change like that would be monumental. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks! - Jesse! Btw, I'm new to this forum and already am loving it.