Indianapolis iPhone 6s/plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by mlatner, Sep 22, 2015.

1. mlatner macrumors newbie

mlatner

Anybody getting out there early? I've never done one of these launch day things, but I'd like to be one of the first 50 in line or so. I didn't pre-order. I tried....but because my password needed updated it kept giving me an error message.

2. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

Are you referring to the store at the Fashion Mall. I won't be going (ordered online) but I wish you the best of luck. I've never camped out at the Fashion Mall one, as I just moved down here last year. Did the whole overnight thing once when I lived in Michigan. It was a great time.

edit: for reference, when I was in Michigan, I was around number 45 in line and showed up the previous night around 9pm. I wasn't going to go that early, but I drove by the store and already saw a line forming at 8pm, so I went home, grabbed some bagels for the morning and headed to the store with a folding chair and a backpack/laptop.

3. mlatner thread starter macrumors newbie

mlatner

Oh yeah I guess I didn't say Apple store but that's what I meant. Apple says that's the only official Apple store in Indianapolis. Well I went ahead and ordered one through Verizon on the 12th and it said it wasn't shipping until mid October....well today I just got a tracking number and will be here tomorrow. They said they got more than they expected. I was going to cancel the order if the Apple store worked out, but since it will be here tomorrow I'm not going to stand in line for 12 hours, haha.