Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
and so is macgamefiles.com, for me at least. and its been down for at least a week, is anyone else experiencing this?

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Hm, this is odd. I thought it was just me because someone posted a Mac Game Store link (also part of the IMG network) here in a thread, but it wouldn't work for me. Apparently I'm not alone, but apparently the problem isn't widespread! :eek:

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
IMG is up for me. I notice that they still have C&C Tiberium Wars listed with a release date of July 7. Hope they enjoy eating that crow. :p

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
so i guess IMG just doesnt like me or something :(

here's a pic

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 120

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Works fine for me... I wonder whether Bigpond and Paradise (Telstra's NZ ISP) use the same network.

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
I've had the same trouble for the last few weeks. Every now and again a different US site becomes unavailable. And yep I get the same problem with IMG.
Anyone know any good proxy's?

Good call.

I tried Proxify, and IMG loaded without a problem.

I guess it's my ISP?

kaltsasa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2002
Kellogg IA
Might be a DNS problem, try changing your DNS servers to the ones offered by Open Dns see if that helps. Or your ISP could have routing issues, I know mine does sometimes, especially with overseas sites. I'll know they are working because I can check them with the gaurdster proxy and bam loads.

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Good call.

I tried Proxify, and IMG loaded without a problem.

I guess it's my ISP?
ya it works now thanx, kinda sux i have to go through proxify. maybe ill give verizon a call eventually, or screw around w/ the dns settings or something. its not really that important, but it is kinda annoying

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.