Some articles I download to Instapaper rely heavily on graphical aspects of the page. A lot don't. I have Instapaper (iPhone) set to automatically download just the text, which is great 90% of the time. The other 10%, however, it's a bit annoying, as I want the app to download the graphical version instead as it is a massive portion of the article. (A review, for example.) The bookmarklet is great, but is there another bookmarklet or something that when pressed saves the article to Instapaper, but also tells it to download the graphical version this time? Any suggestions?