Integrated facebook in iOS 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Irock619, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

What happened? I could've sworn that facebook was integrated with iOS 6. In notification center there should be an area where you can update your status. Am I completely off base here?

2. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

Are you actually running iOS 6? If so then there should be Facebook integration. You may need to login in the Settings menu.

It appears that the option to post from notification center was removed in iOS 7. Personally I never used it on iOS 6.

3. Irock619 thread starter macrumors 68000

Irock619

No I am running iOS 7 on my 5s, thats why I'm posting this thread because it appears that option is gone. Interesting to say the least....

4. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

Yeah I think they removed it. Interesting for sure, but it sort of makes sense with how they redesigned the notification center.

5. jll62 macrumors regular

Facebook and Twitter integration still exists, as you can see from share sheets within photos, Safari, etc. They did remove the "Post to..." buttons from Notification Center. It makes sense that they're not in Notification Center since that is a place to view information not create it, but I'm surprised they didn't put the buttons somewhere else like Control Center.

6. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Well Apple doesn't want u to get to FB *that* easy. God forbid they are given a spot on the home page, additional royalty maybe mandatory.