Intel chips stolen

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
The bigger thing there is are they P4's or P3's ?

anyways what was in those were the 3.06, 3.3-3.4 chips, the 3.6 one they only keep in there labs, well if they had *one* of those it may be worth 10 Million. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they recovered them so no *real* harm inless they stole acouple :)

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
Austin, TX
Originally posted by MrMacman
The bigger thing there is are they P4's or P3's ?

anyways what was in those were the 3.06, 3.3-3.4 chips, the 3.6 one they only keep in there labs, well if they had *one* of those it may be worth 10 Million. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they recovered them so no *real* harm inless they stole acouple :)
They only recovered about 1/4 of them... But they're just pentium chips, so who's gonna miss them? I certainly am not...

Maybe this is how Dell is keeping their overhead so low... They're stealing all of the parts they need to make a computer... Well, the PC world is full of theft... Just look at microsoft, and windoze...

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
What stupid theives... Stealing products from Intel? Why not just steal ideas from Apple like everyone else does?

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
Ahh yes... a day I'm happy to be English. We rip off intel :D. As for the last poster commenting on not stealing Apple products. I heard their was a robbery last year that cleared out a whole office of macs. :mad: But it got Apple on the news, and you know what they say about publicity.