Invisible Rope Prank

Luis

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
Costa Rica
This is great, I have done it in the beach and it is really funny see people actually stop and jump! over the imaginary rope in order to evade it. The trick is to do it at sunset...

keysersoze

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
NH
I like the retard laugh right at the end...:rolleyes::p
huh huh huuuh huh. illegal. huhh huh.

my uncle got in deep **** for doing that when he was a kid. cops came, ran into the woods after him and caught him. My grandad had to pick him up at the station and laid the smack down on him.

Spikeanator6982

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2007
huh huh huuuh huh. illegal. huhh huh.

my uncle got in deep **** for doing that when he was a kid. cops came, ran into the woods after him and caught him. My grandad had to pick him up at the station and laid the smack down on him.
illegal? to stand on the side of the road?

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5
I've done it, no driver in New York would fall for it. They just see two crazy people on the sides of the road holding nothing. And your credibility is trumped by other cars making their way through not paying attention to you.

I've come up with a new idea, invisible sheet of glass.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Perhaps this would be a useful way to slow down traffic where drivers often speed. Let's suggest that the police use this method. The supplies are certainly cheap!

Spikeanator6982

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2007
Ahhh, forgot to mention they caused someone to wreck. Driver thought there WAS a rope.

Standing on the side of the road is all well and good.
so what..they swerved into the ditch to dodge a rope? a rope wouldnt hurt them or there car. but i guess..its a reaction.