Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakesky123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2015
Possibly a stupid question, but noticed that the build number is almost identical to beta 10... is that normal? I installed the GM did the restart and all and still had some issues present. A little disappointed in this.. I don't expect 10.3.3 refinement but still this seems very "unApple"

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
Possibly a stupid question, but noticed that the build number is almost identical to beta 10... is that normal? I installed the GM did the restart and all and still had some issues present. A little disappointed in this.. I don't expect 10.3.3 refinement but still this seems very "unApple"
It actually sounds exactly like Apple, I see the same comments about every GM released since as long as I can remember. You will see multiple posts that warn not to update until the “.1” “.2” (or some other release point) etc releases...

Reactions: jhall8

Jakesky123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2015
yeah and thats what I usually tell people. I just don't recall having these issues with the last few iOS betas...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.