iOS 11 hold off

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by bushman4, Sep 25, 2017.

1. bushman4 macrumors 68020

As with any new system there are always bugs However iOS. 11 has more problems then I've ever seen in any iOS system
    Most if not all of these will be addressed in future updates in the weeks ahead
    But for now stay with iOS 10 If you don't believe me just read all the posts all over the web about iOS 11

2. Sharkoneau macrumors 6502a

Sharkoneau

In case you aren't aware, iOS 11.0.1 is expected to drop tomorrow, which may rectify some of the most nagging issues. Just a heads up! You'll want to follow along with the forum and the accompanying Wiki post to see what has changed.

3. AddisonIII macrumors regular

Bushman4, I also have seen several complaints about iOS11 and people with problems. But for me it’s running
    Pretty smooth on my iPad Air2. I can honesty say earlier versions such as 7 and 8 caused me far more head aches. We all seem to have our own view and experience.

4. cola79 macrumors 6502

I went back to 10 because of the battery drain only. Everything else was just fine on my SE.

I just hope they will adress the battery drain in the next update. I sadly remember how they destroyed the 4s through updates that made it unusable. Hope they don't do this again with 11.

5. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Same posts/threads have been there with pretty much every x.0 version--there are always some that have some issues here and there and others who don't really have any issues or at least those that aren't of much consequence. Nothing really all that new or different this time around.