Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skyyo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
I currently have beta 2 installed. I have the beta dev profile installed. Every time I go to software update there is no update available. It says I already have 13.0. I have tried removing the developer profile and restarting and installing the profile again. Same thing.. says I already have "13.0".

Is this because originally I installed beta 1 via IPSW via itunes ?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I currently have beta 2 installed. I have the beta dev profile installed. Every time I go to software update there is no update available. It says I already have 13.0. I have tried removing the developer profile and restarting and installing the profile again. Same thing.. says I already have "13.0".

Is this because originally I installed beta 1 via IPSW via itunes ?

If you’re on iPhone 7 that’s why. There is an issue on Apples end. It’s been mentioned dozens of times in the proper iOS 13 beta 3 thread.

dfielder

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2010
I'm having the same issues as well. Showing that my phone is up to date. I don't think that I had automatic updates turned on either. Is there a way to tell exactly what beta you have? It just says IOS 13.0.
iPhone X, BTW.

one more

macrumors 601
Aug 6, 2015
Earth
During the entire beta period (until September) it will always show as iOS 13.0.

To tell different betas apart, you will need to go by the build numbers. For example, the latest developers beta 3 is 17A5522f. There was no public beta 2 as yet, so if you are running a public beta the most recent build will be 17A5508m (PB1), which is identical to DB2.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
A number of people on these forums (including me) had this issue or a similar one: for me (and others) the solution was to delete and re-install the developer profile. That fixed it immediately for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.