iOS 4.2 on iPhone 3G: Performance Test [Video]

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by jailbreakme3, Nov 7, 2010.

1. jailbreakme3 macrumors newbie

2. really old SOB macrumors newbie

my 3G iphone is now officially a POS (piece of ****). I rely heavily on my phone for business. I swap from email to text to phone frequently. I do about 3000 mins a month. My phone was fine with 3.0 software, ever since the upgrade to 4.0 (and now to 4.2.1). My iphoney is about to get replaced. It takes 4-5 secs for to switch to texts, about 4-5 secs to switch to email, when dialing a phone number it hesitates and often you end up with dialing the wrong number because it doubled up a number. Today my safari window locked up, I can't switch between open safari windows, its completely locked.

I will not be upgrading to iphoney 4, screw u apple, I am so pissed off that you would pull a stunt like this, I expected that from the other guys, not you.

Blackberry here I come!

3. R2d2me2 macrumors newbie

Why dont you just downgrade to 3.xx. I switched to 4.0 and immediately switched back down to 3.xx when I saw the crappy performance . . .

That option is prob. better tahn switching to blackberry . . . The new blackberrys are prob. on par w/ the old iphone 3g . . .