iOS 7 has finally arrived!

ApoorvPrem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
India
iOS 7 has finally arrived . Personally I liked the new design and overall overhaul of the OS. It looks smooth and fluid and all thanks to Jony Ive-People have rightly said , he is not an engineer but a magician . I will be using ios 7 in my iPhone 5 and iPad mini and can't wait for it :D .

What's your views folks? Love it? Hate it? You definitely can't ignore it. :eek: :apple:

AlabamaSlammer

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Alabama
Really?

You did say one thing right. " You definitely can't ignore it "

It's going to be hard as hell to ignore the shadows with this new transparent design

Attachments

ritmomundo

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think they mentioned it during the WWDC, but I hope there's a "black" version of the UI as well. I think it would look much better, and less bubbly.

ApoorvPrem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
India
It feels fresh! It feels new!! Not like the older updates. But they are too much time to make the update available to the general public :(

StevenB14

macrumors regular
May 23, 2012
Scotland
I don't think they mentioned it during the WWDC, but I hope there's a "black" version of the UI as well. I think it would look much better, and less bubbly.
There was no black iPhone in sight so I wonder if there is a specific colour scheme but it's not ready yet.

ApoorvPrem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
India
A black themed one would look way more slick I bet ! Happy with this one too though . Can anyone give an idea as to what exact date we can expect it to arrive?

Darryjr

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2013
New York
After all this time, still BORING, iOS 7 still does not compare to what android offers. I have both ip5 and htc one . It doesn't seem like too much of a leap on apples end.

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
There was no black iPhone in sight so I wonder if there is a specific colour scheme but it's not ready yet.
It would be very interesting if they completely theme the OS to reflect the color of the hardware.......incredibly awesome if true and it wouldn't surprise me - Ive is all about seamless hardware and software integration.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
A black themed one would look way more slick I bet ! Happy with this one too though . Can anyone give an idea as to what exact date we can expect it to arrive?
Judging by history. Around the time the next iPhone is released I.e. September/october