iOS 7 leaked photo, with new dock and flatter icons?

giraffeboy27

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
Found this on twitter. Looks like a new dock is gonna be used?

Last edited:

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I expect that's just a jailbroken image. Surely Apple's idea of interface changes isn't merely removing shadows and gloss from all the icons. If it is, god help us.

GoGa

macrumors regular
Feb 5, 2012
The fact it's jailbroken & says "Vodafone UK" at the top means it's fake.

Last edited:

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Dock icons have a different font under them than non-dock icons.

----------

Well, it's got the iOS 6 wallpaper on, so I doubt this is real
This honestly means nothing. I could have the iOS 6 wallpaper on iOS 5 if I wanted. I could use the water drops wallpaper from iOS 4 on my iPhone 5 if I wanted.

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
Sigh. I suspect we'll be seeing a flury of fake leaks now until the keynote tomorrow. Seriously people do you think Apple is going to leak a screen shot on twitter less than 24 hours before the keynote? And a screen shot that looks hardly any different than iOS 6 (and has Google apps on it)? Really? :rolleyes:

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Sigh. I suspect we'll be seeing a flury of fake leaks now until the keynote tomorrow. Seriously people do you think Apple is going to leak a screen shot on twitter less than 24 hours before the keynote? And a screen shot that looks hardly any different than iOS 6 (and has Google apps on it)? Really? :rolleyes:
I don't think he's trying to say Apple leaked it, but it's fake nonetheless.

giraffeboy27

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
oh, sad to hear that its fake. i thought it was real when i saw it on twitter, the dock looks like a black version of the ios 7 poster

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
oh, sad to hear that its fake. i thought it was real when i saw it on twitter, the dock looks like a black version of the ios 7 poster
For me the Vodafone carrier name and Google apps on the home screen were a dead giveaway. Probably a jail broken device.

Dolorian

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2007
Sigh. I suspect we'll be seeing a flury of fake leaks now until the keynote tomorrow.
Yep, expect the wave of alleged "leak" images to come out in full force in the hours leading up to the keynote.

lewismayell

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2013
South West England
Dock icons have a different font under them than non-dock icons.

----------

This honestly means nothing. I could have the iOS 6 wallpaper on iOS 5 if I wanted. I could use the water drops wallpaper from iOS 4 on my iPhone 5 if I wanted.
Yes, this is true, however, if someone were to 'leak' the newest iteration of an OS it would not be with the old wallpaper

ThatsMeRight

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2009
If this is real, than that's really disappointing. No worries, though, only 19 hours to go before Apple kicks off WWDC.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
This is DEFINITELY fake. There's no "mystery" factor about this, just another random jumping on the hype bandwagon... knock it off, it's tedious.

randomdude

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2011
UK
This a fake image. The -86 next to vodaphone proves it.
The -86 doesn't mean it's fake. That is just a variation of the signal. You can get this on non-Jailbroken iPhones as well. Just search in google iPhone true Signal or something like that. Or iPhone Hacks without Jailbreak or something like that.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
The -86 doesn't mean it's fake. That is just a variation of the signal. You can get this on non-Jailbroken iPhones as well. Just search in google iPhone true Signal or something like that. Or iPhone Hacks without Jailbreak or something like that.
i think someone is making a joke, poking fun at vodafones signal strength in general.

gto55

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2010
Tel Aviv

http://9to5mac.com/2013/06/09/what-ios7-looks-like/
What iOS7 looks like (and other tidbits)

Mark’s already run down much of what we think will happen at WWDC.
I’ve been given a quick peek at an early beta of iOS7 and can only describe what I’ve seen. I’m told I can’t post the screenshots because Apple embeds little watermarks that could land the source in some trouble.
The whole OS has that ‘skinny jeans’ Helvetica Nueue Ultra Light or similar that you’ve seen in those posters. At the top, instead of carrier signal bars, Apple now has 5 dots that are white or gray to represent the signal.
Photos Music Safari Mail
App Store Game Center iTunes Store Camera