iOS 7 UDID help

youngsunnz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
Hi, I have the apple developer program. Installed it and also entered in my udid through the developer site and verified it many times before I installed the io7. Now when i got to install the iOS on my iphone it says this device is not registered but it is. Any way to fix this. Ive already re-entered the udid. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I dont have a phone to call apple.

Thank you

youngsunnz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
There should be a support link for you on the developer.apple.com site
Yes, but I received an email back stating **We will be temporarily shut down from close of business June 7, 2013 to June 16, 2013 due to WWDC2013. We will re-open on June 17, 2013.** and I really cant wait that long without an iPhone.

ross1998

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2013
Does this forum look like the Apple Developer Forums? I didn't think so.
nobody ever said it was, this is macrumor forum and he posted this in the iphone section about his iphone.

to op: if you restore back to ios 6, then you can press shift+update in itunes instead of shift+restore and you won't even need a UDID. Also you might get beter help in the ios section.

youngsunnz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
nobody ever said it was, this is macrumor forum and he posted this in the iphone section about his iphone.

to op: if you restore back to ios 6, then you can press shift+update in itunes instead of shift+restore and you won't even need a UDID. Also you might get beter help in the ios section.
Thank you for the help, that worked I had to reinstall the ios 7.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Yes, but I received an email back stating **We will be temporarily shut down from close of business June 7, 2013 to June 16, 2013 due to WWDC2013. We will re-open on June 17, 2013.** and I really cant wait that long without an iPhone.
You can't seriously be developing on your primary/only phone...

youngsunnz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
If you need help installing ios 7 on iPhone 5 private message me I'm sure I can help you.
Thank you, I was able to install it and everything...and yes I installed it on my primary phone and so far its not so bad. A few glitches such as battery life is getting sucked(after you turn off a few features its fine) and phone randomly turning off once every 3 days. Not bad I love the new iOS