iOS 7 Won't let me put all of my music on?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Bootsie, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I updated to iOS 7 today at work, I had to delete some music off of my phone in order to make room for the update thinking that i could just put it back on when I got home, but now when I sync it with itunes it will not put all of the music back on...

For instance I have one playlist that I listen to everyday called favorites, on itunes it has 128 songs, but on my phone it only has 35?!

Some of the music was bought with a different itunes account but it is authorized on my computer and I have never had a problem with the music going onto my phone. I also have apps bought with that account that went on it fine.

Do I need to authorize the other account on my phone? How? Is anyone else having this problem?

Please help I need more music on this phone!!! Thanks everyone

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

does it prompt you to input that other accounts password in order to use downloads from it?

3. fluxboi macrumors newbie

Did the same to me. All I had to do was untick all of the music in iTunes, update the phone, and then re-tick and it went back on.

4. Bootsie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

No it doesn't prompt me...

Thanks I'll try unchecking everything!

5. idoccurt macrumors regular

What phone do you have?

6. Bootsie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

This was 3 years ago... and it was about ios7... so I'm not having the problem anymore haha :)

Thanks for being willing to help!