Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m17anm1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
Is there a way to unlock or unblacklist an iPhone on Cydia running TaiG 8.3 Jailbreak?

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
You can't bypass an iCloud lock. You shouldn't have stolen or bought a stolen iPhone. Buy a new one.

If you have forgotten your password then you can go through Apple's security to recover it.

m17anm1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
You can't bypass an iCloud lock. You shouldn't have stolen or bought a stolen iPhone. Buy a new one.

If you have forgotten your password then you can go through Apple's security to recover it.
Not stolen... Was my company phone but they got liquidated and the phone was marked as blacklisted. I can get on the phone fine but just need to know if I can unblacklist the phone using Cydia or unlock it to all carriers via Cydia.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
It belongs to the liquidators then. Either way there is no way to lift the barring unless the owner of the phone(in your case the liquidators) ask the network provider to lift it and obviously pay for the phone.

Reactions: ZebraDude
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.