iOS Feature Request: iDevice temporarily copies latest typed message to clipboard

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redsoxfan320, Nov 30, 2012.

1. redsoxfan320, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012

redsoxfan320 macrumors member

Here is just a feature that I would like to see on the iPhone and other Apple products. Basically I often find myself typing up posts on Facebook, Twitter, ect. and then recognizing a mistake (spelling, grammer, ect.) and because these applications don't offer an option to edit a post or tweet, I then need to delete the post and start from scratch.

I'm not sure if other people have experienced this issue but basically I would love if the phone would copy a message automatically when I write a Facebook post, email, tweet, Google search, ect. I think this would be a quite powerful tool and would surely add some ease to my experience using the phone because personally I believe the iPhone's keyboard makes mistakes more then it really should (Could just be me).

Let me know if you think this would be a feature you would use and for people who understand development with mobile operating systems, is this even possible?

2. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

No I wouldn't use this. Next time proof read before you post.

3. SomeDudeAsking macrumors 65816

Didn't you read that he is typing on his iPhone?

4. Merkie macrumors 68020

5. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

And because he's typing on his iPhone he can't proof read his post first?! Gtfo