ios11 beta 3 - no live photos?

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by eddimax, Jul 13, 2017.

1. eddimax macrumors member

Am i the only one who have problem with live photos on ios11 beta 3. From yesterday when i upgraded to beta3 all my live photos are now static, dont know where is a problem? When i take a new live photo everything works fine but more then 10Gb of old live photos are now static? This cant be true :eek:

2. Broken Hope macrumors 6502

3. eddimax thread starter macrumors member

I dont know whats wrong here. Now i found that not only my old Live Photos are now static but some are missing too. Is there ANY chance to get them back? I didnt make backup to iCloud or anywhere. Anyone know some good GetDataBack software for iOS?

4. theshoehorn macrumors 6502

Try looking in albums tab instead of photos? Sometimes I see weird things happen where pics disappear that actually still are there...

5. eddimax thread starter macrumors member

i looked everywhere, and nothing ... its really weird that cca 50% of live photos are totally gone, and 50% are here but static. i have tryed with some datarecovery software for ios (PhoneRescue and iFoneBox) without any luck. i am so sad and pissed of at the same time. more frustrating is that last week i bought icloud 50gb plan option to finally back up my photos but i didnt have time to set up... and now 2 years of photos are gone, yay! :( :(

its interesting that screenshots and some pictures taken from the internet (from instagram and so on) are 100% here.

6. Reno Raines macrumors 6502a

Same here. All of my Live Photos seem to be working as well.