iOS11 notifications not working?

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by MathijsDelva, Sep 26, 2017.

1. MathijsDelva macrumors regular

Am i the only one whose notifications don't seem to be working? I'm not getting mail notifications, app store notifications, ... For example, i have to manually pull down to refresh in the app store to see updated apps. Some i do get though, like messages or whatsapp. I'm not in do-not-disturb mode, all of my notifications are on, both in-app and through system settings. Is there anyone else who's experiencing this?

2. bmac89 macrumors 65816

bmac89

Mail notifications are working for me, but the app store updates only show if I open and refresh.

I have a different problem with mail notifications... I keep getting the same weeks worth of mail notifications showing up multiple times a day despite clearing them all.

3. MathijsDelva thread starter macrumors regular

Hm, well i just noticed that switching on "background app refresh" made some notifications work, at least i think. But i thought those were unrelated to each other (notifications <> background app refresh).

4. iCyprus macrumors member

iCyprus

Any solution? Still, have the problem with every notification. They do not appear on the lock screen.