Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ihonda

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
so running beta 4, noticed that if I'm in a convo sometimes i get the "Sending message 4 of 4" and it never goes away. the number goes up as i send more texts, the people get the texts but it still shows me that its trying to send it, anyone experience this?

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
so running beta 4, noticed that if I'm in a convo sometimes i get the "Sending message 4 of 4" and it never goes away. the number goes up as i send more texts, the people get the texts but it still shows me that its trying to send it, anyone experience this?

Nope, I never have. The only thing I've experienced was the little yellow triangle warning that the message was taking longer to deliver and would I like to send as a text message. Sorry.

itsalexaye

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2011
Michigan
i find that if i wait to leave the app until it is completely done sending the message it will go away on the next text i send. or imessage.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I have the same thing and killing the app does nothing. One of many small bugs that I'm sure will get cleaned up before GM.

The zoom on my camera missing, OTOH, is not so small...

mattdo93

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2010
I have the same thing, but people dont tell me anything swrong so I'm sure it's just a small message bug.

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
doesn't seem to do anything I've got 3 bug reports queued up and not one has been responded to, one of the bugs goes back about 4-6 weeks

The Lion OS team took forever to mark my bugs, I'm sure the iOS team is the same way. Most turned out to be duplicates, but you know how important reporting is to the process.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.