ip phones with dr de monster earphones ....there are really good ...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andylove2011, Jan 6, 2011.

1. andylove2011 macrumors newbie

andylove2011

ihey ,guys ,recently i got a n ip phones with dr de monster earphones ....there are really good ...... i would like to thanks my dad for the birthday gilfts...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

------------------------------

R4I SDHC RTS

R4I SDHC V2.0

R4I GOLD

2. CZK macrumors 6502a

Beat tour or studio ?

Personally, i have beats tour and i wouldnt have paid 200 bucks for these ( got them free).

Pretty ****** quality ( first pair broke ( right side earphone died) after 1 week and the second lost some logos and metal pieces after a day).

Sounds quality is pretty good.

Silicon ear pieces are total trash, had to buy some Comply Tx500 Foam tips for 30 bucks ( 3 pairs)

3. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

I have them too. Love the sound quality but they're really uncomfortable and have pretty low build quality

4. applebook macrumors 6502a

applebook

Hi-Fi these cans are not.

Have a peek at the frequency response charts for these, and you might cringe if you prefer your music to be accurate instead of muddled in overwhelming, boosted bass:

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/monster-beats-by-drdre-tour.php

I think that Headphone is ashamed to be selling these, but hey, Dr. Dre brings in the Benjamins.

Etymotic, Ultimate Ears, Shure, Westone, JH Audio, etc. for hi-fi earbuds.

5. bobright macrumors 601

have the Studio's and Rap music which is what I listen to mainly sounds awesome

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I was going to ask you some questions but really can't respect anyone who blatantly promotes piracy in their sig.

7. Smtevo macrumors 6502

I just got the PowerBeats by Dr Dre and cant say enough about em, they are awesome.