ip4s upgraded to ios6 with Passbook

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by halfmonkey, Sep 19, 2012.

1. halfmonkey macrumors regular

I upgraded my ip4s to ios6 and it automatically downloaded Passbook on my phone for me. When I click on the app, it opens and shows 4 categories and then the bottom of the screen, it has a link to App Store. I click it and it appears to be opening iTunes and here's my question/problem. When I click it, a message comes up saying that "cannot connect to iTunes Store" but if I close out of the app and try to open iTunes through the app on the phone, it opens fine.

Is anybody experiencing this or know what is going on? If so, please help. The weird thing is, when I try looking up Passbook as an app in the App and iTunes store, nothing shows up so I'm wondering if it's just fully up and running yet.

2. squidkitten macrumors 6502

squidkitten

I keep getting the "cannot connect to iTunes Store" error when I click through on Passbook as well. I can connect to the iTunes Store/App Store fine otherwise, though.

3. ogdogg macrumors 6502

4. meganator macrumors member

Working fine for me on a 4. Even managed to put coupons from Target and my Walgreens reward card in it.

5. HdeutschSLC macrumors newbie

Same Problem

Does anyone know how to reinstall the Passbook app as I am having the same problems. IT continues to ask to go to Itunes, but wont log in.

6. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Go to settings shut off the automatic time and set the date and time set the date one year ahead get out of it open passbook then go back to settings reset the date to the correct date and turn it back on auto and you'll be fine

7. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Settings general date and time set automatically to off then set year one year ahead then open passbook If i wasn't clear enough