IP5 is it available online only?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by i-sidd, Oct 4, 2012.

1. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

I was wondering if the stores Apple or ATT or any other have the IP5 available now after 3 weeks of it being announced.

I have a third line on the family plan on ATT. Can I get the IP5 for that line but have it switche dto me.

Will my number chnage or how would Att do this?

I want to know th edetails as to what is done for this upgrade swap or whatever its called.

I don't want data added to teh third line, neither do I want to loose my unlimited plan. I am waiting to buy the phone in the store so online my data plan does not get screwed or somethingw hile ordering.

2. scotigno macrumors member

I was just in the apple store today and they were completely out of stock. I wanted to get mine replaced, but the genius just fixed it herself.

3. canvasback13 macrumors regular

i walked into an att store tuesday, they had many black 64's. I was in and out in 15 min with a new phone. salesman said they have shipments showing up regularly. They also had a lot of lightning cables, I bought 3 additional ones. Can't have too many. one for home, one for office, one for car and a spare for traveling.