iPad 2 user here. I have no NEED to upgrade, but MASSIVE WANT. Does anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iFanboy, Mar 8, 2012.

1. iFanboy Guest

I am a really terrible iPad user. I don't game. I don't take pictures. I just browse the web, read, and use a few productivity apps.

Personally, I have no need of anything more than the iPad2.

The SCREEN on the new iPad however.........

I will cave and buy one. I know I will.

2. Lightey macrumors regular

While I think the retina display was a huge improvement, there's really nothing that makes me want to throw my $730 iPad 2 out the window and rush out to buy a new one. I'm fine with waiting for the 4th generation.

3. eclipseblur954 macrumors regular

4. Kendo macrumors 68000

The funny thing is if all you did was watch movies and game, the iPad 2 would be just fine.

It is the fact that you use it for browsing the web and reading that makes the new iPad the perfect device for you. Those two areas are where it makes the biggest difference.

5. rgr555 macrumors 6502

Wrong.

Movies and games will be much better with the retina display. And games will benefit from the new Quad-Core GPU. Its a next-gen upgrade for hand held mobile gaming.

6. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

Yes, you NEED it. :rolleyes: I'm upgrading for the retina display. Will make surfing & web- shopping infinitely better! But need isn't the factor, it's definitely a want!

7. MR1324 macrumors 6502

i upgrade just because i am a fan of the latest technology. if you can afford it or willing to take a slight loss after selling your ipad 2, do it.