iPad iPad Air 2 wont shut off but instead it would turn to BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iSLANDER21, Jan 6, 2015.

1. iSLANDER21 macrumors newbie

So this is my very first post! New also here.... Anyway, This is my FIRST iPad ever (iPad Air 2). Bought it back in the first week of December and everything was working great. No dead pixel and no screen distortion. At the end of December it starts to go blue screen when I try to power off. Not all time but it would often do that when powering off the ipad. Few days ago I made an appointment with the Apple store not far from where I live and they replace it with the new one. Now, the new one got the SCREEN DISTORTION so I ask the Apple Genius guy about it if I can get another one that does not have distortion on the screen but he said I cant because all of them are suppose to be like that and its due to the tinny tablet. I then asked them if they can just fixed my old one and give it back but he said that they don't fix ipads at the store! So now I am stuck with a new iPad with a distortion screen which I hate cuz it is noticeable at times. Oh well anyone that have a better screen and how do you get yours replace? thank you all! (Sorry for my English, English is my second language)

2. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

What exactly do you mean by "screen distortion"? Could you be more specific?

3. iSLANDER21 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry I might explained it wrong but what I mean by screen distortion is that when I hold the ipad on my right hand in portrait mode with just a little pressure, its like something inside the iPad is poking against the screen. Hope someone can explain it better. thanks

4. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

This is a known problem with the iPad Air 2, a side-effect of the fused display.

5. iSLANDER21 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you! So am good nothing to worry about? If that's the case then Ill just live with it and deal with it. Thanks much

6. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

Some have it more than others. If it bothers you I would suggest you find a store that will exchange it.