iPad Pro Pencil Case

Candey

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an iPad Pro pencil case to accommodate severe arthritis? The Apple Pencil, and ztylus are too thin for me to hold/use. It needs to have a wide barrel. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was asked already. I was unable to find a thread regarding this.

AlliFlowers

Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an iPad Pro pencil case to accommodate severe arthritis? The Apple Pencil, and ztylus are too thin for me to hold/use. It needs to have a wide barrel. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was asked already. I was unable to find a thread regarding this.
Did you look at the original Ztylus, or just the new thin one?

deadoctopi

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2015
Columbus, OH
Hi,

If you need something that bulks up the pencil there's a couple of options that are available beyond the thickness of the z-stylus things.

Search amazon for the 'plus ergo grip' Apple Pencil. I had one of these for my Wacom stylus, it's pretty thick. Wasn't for me but seemed pretty popular.

The "ego Apple Pencil grip' is a grip that mimics a tattoo machines girth round the pencil/ it's probably larger than the ergo grip.
https://www.team-ego.co.uk/products/ego-apple-pencil-grip-large-white

Candey

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2012
Awesome suggestions, I'll check them out. Thanks everyone, I appreciate it! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.