iPad spoiled me - games for iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Italianblend, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Before I had my ipad I played many many games on my iphone. I feel like now that I am well established in the ipad, it's difficult to "go back" to the iPhone for games. The larger screen is just so much better.

Now I have a 5S and all I'm using it for is texting and phone calls.

Help me find some games/apps that are ideal for the screen of the iPhone. What do you like to play on your iphone that you wouldn't necessarily play on your ipad?

2. dextr3k macrumors 6502

I find single handed puzzle games are what I play on my iphone these days.

So candy crush saga, badland, jetpack etc is what I play. These seem wasted on the ipad so I play more intensive games on the ipad. Not sure if this helps you.

3. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Go into the app store and pick iPhone only apps. Done.

4. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Angry Birds is great on any size screen. :) I also play Mahjong and Solitaire, etc on my iPhone...

5. M87 macrumors 65816

I only play games on iPad too. The iPhone screen is just too small, plus I don't want to waste battery on games with my phone. Retina iPad Mini will be ideal for gaming.

6. Serelus macrumors 6502a

Serelus

I agree, iPad really spoils you when it comes to certain games. I mostly only keep productive apps on my iPhone now a days, proprietary apps for work and school, and Clear for my todo app then there's spotify for music and a Sudoku game to keep me busy while listening to music.