Iphòne X could not complete payment?

Jaymd1970

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Cheshire,UK
just had an email from Apple stating could not complete payment.
Transaction via Apple pay on my barclaycard.
Called barclaycard as I tried the payment again even putting in the card details again.
Barclaycard haven't blocked anything.
Have tried a different payment method but it won't take that card and says the same.
Could it be that Apple have stopped the order.
I did order 3 on different orders due to mix up as I wanted to use £900 worth of Apple gift card.
1st order Apple Pay iPhone for pick up 3/11
2nd order Apple gift cards plus barclaycard for delivery 2-3 weeks
3rd order Apple Pay iPad Pro for pick up 3/11

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
You need to call Apple.

I had a similar issue with my order. bank said they approved it. I tried to update payment with multiple cards and they all failed. Called Apple and they had to run the original card again. :confused:

I contacted Apple via chat after spending an hour on hold Friday morning and being disconnected.

bluepi

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2017
Just had the same swiftly followed by a call from my bank to authorise the payment. Once I did that I went back into the order status and click re-try with same card and it said it was successful...

Diorama

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2017
I just had the same, the Apple Pay with barclaycard failed, tried it with barclaycard details directly and that failed, called barclaycard they said they hadnt seen an attempted transaction, tried again being very careful with all the details and it worked.
All good now. Still got my same pickup time.

jaack

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah I'm having the same issue, tried three different cards all with the same result

Jaymd1970

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Cheshire,UK
Wil try again but Apple are closed till the morning.
[doublepost=1509306254][/doublepost]Just noticed it's on both orders for pick up on Apple Pay.