iPhone 3G FAN Discount (Still on account? and did bonus minutes/features stay too?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vicfalc09, Jul 11, 2008.

1. vicfalc09 macrumors member

vicfalc09

This is for all the people that activated with AT&T this morning on the iPhone 3G. Did you FAN discount stay intact. And did you feature codes stay on. Check OLAM for me plzzz!!!!

2. Cobra2001 macrumors regular

Very important thread for myself and I'm sure many other people here as well and I'd be interested to see the responses.

If you can also say whether you are on a single plan or family plan and if your discount applied to the voice plan/data plan/device or all three.

3. View macrumors regular

4. nolatron macrumors member

Came across this in the AT&T forums:

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=apple&thread.id=26081

Not sure where this info came from though.

5. Oman macrumors regular

My FAN account was added, 24%!!!

The ATT guy showed me he was adding it and its all good... :D

6. reicaden macrumors newbie

How does this work exactly?

I ask because I tried, and found I have a 15% discount, through my school... but I may be able to get a higher % discount, if I use a family members info?

My brother works for a hospital, that may have a contract, I havnt checked yet though, is there any way to check what % he would get (he has no business based email).

And also, if he does get better then 15%, can I use his FAN on My existing account?

(Where do ya work oman, 24% is awesome!)