IPHONE 3G owners (San Francisco Downtown/ VAN NESS and POST area/ TWIN PEAKS)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VeNoMiZeD, Aug 5, 2009.

1. VeNoMiZeD macrumors 6502

Holy ****, I thought I was the only one dealing with this. I’ve had crappy service here in SF. Especially around the VAN NESS and POST area / City Hall. What frusterated me is at my GYM on POST and VAN NESS always had 3G service since 3G came out. Starting since late JUNE my Gym has EDGE only and SUPPPPPPPPEEERRRRR DAMN slow. I have the IPHONE 3GS and was getting pissed that this was happening. I called two different times to 611 and they checked and said everything is fine in that area. I told them to put a damn service ticket and check the damn towers, LOL. I said there is a Verizon store right across the street and might be tampering with them, LOL. Anyhow……hopefully it gets resolved ASAP!

Anybody else getting this too?

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

3. MasterTick macrumors 6502

Why do you care, you should be at the gym working out...

P.S. The way you post is extremely annoying.

4. VeNoMiZeD thread starter macrumors 6502

Here I got something for you: [​IMG]

Good Day:D

5. VeNoMiZeD thread starter macrumors 6502

It's not just today though. It's been like this for the past month or so.

6. Harman M macrumors member

7. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

[​IMG]

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

You guys are hilarious. :p I was out in the Mission District (awesome coverage) then worked my way to the Financial District (awesome coverage) and then BART from the Civic Plaza to Embarcadero (awesome coverage). So, I'm not sure it was an outage or what; but I'll make the same trip tomorrow and Friday, so I'll keep you all posted....:cool:

9. VeNoMiZeD thread starter macrumors 6502

It just doesn't make sense to me though. How does one location have 3G since it first came out. Then for the past month or so it stays on edge and is very slow even on edge.

10. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've been experiencing the opposite more than not. Since I bought my 3GS, everything seems faster, more bars and 3G in places that I normally worked with the EDGE network. 3G at SFSU has been pretty awesome as well; but a few of the classrooms were able to block WiFi and 3G, but EDGE was always up and running; "though it was gawd-awful slower than molasses going uphill on a cold day." :(:(:(

11. Harman M macrumors member