iPhone 3G showing out of stock ahead of WWDC '09

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brisweeney, Jun 6, 2009.

1. brisweeney macrumors regular

brisweeney

just thought id start a thread ahead of WWDC for webstores or retail stores around the world showing their stock levels. if u work in a retail store maybe you can report on stock levels, other wise anyone can see the status of stock on webstores.

Irelands O2 webstore is showing all models as out of stock. i suspect most other outlets are showing similar?

so are we all suspecting the release of the new iPhone around july 10? which is a friday....

Attached Files:

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

3. newyorksole macrumors 68030

the iPhone definitely won't be available for atleast 3 weeks. 3.0 software will most likely come out sooner.

4. trainguy77 macrumors 68040

Fido has been out of stock for months in Canada (at least the online store)

5. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

Does anyone on here work at an Apple store, AT&T store, Best Buy in the United States? What have you observed in your own store about iPhone stock levels?

6. MadMacxxx macrumors 6502a

MadMacxxx

dont know about stock levels, though I talked to a friend who works at an ATT store who said they're not letting any of them take days off during this summer. Gee, I wonder why...

7. brax.j macrumors regular

------

8. Merkie macrumors 68020

What will happen with the old stock? I remember all the stores selling the 2G last year being out of stock weeks before the iPhone 3G introduction, so I have no comparison. Maybe they'll sell the current iPhones really cheap.

9. pauliphone macrumors regular

its weird that it is in stock if you go on the last tariff (700), surely they don't allocate iPhones to tariffs??