iPhone 3GS frozen after many many attempts to recover...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AMGkiller, Jul 22, 2011.

1. AMGkiller macrumors newbie

after jailbreaking with a pre-made custom software with redsn0w, and was very happy with unlocked iphone.

I accidentally booted the device on its own.

and it got stuck in the apple logo.

after a while the phone showed me it's in recovery mode (with the itunes and USB cable screen)

I've tried sn0wbreeze with tinyumbrella with different versions, and different setups
    (which is how i entered pwned DFU mode)

and i have finally successfully restored a 4.3 custom firmware,

but the phone needs to reboot at the end but it won't get out of pwned DFU(black screen)

google searches don't seem to help, and if no one knows how to fix it, I'll either throw it out and buy a used unlocked iphone4 from hongkong.. or bring it to those "iphone fixer"s on the market.

I'll be happy to email any log files from my computer.

2. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

Do you have Shsh blobs saved?
    Also ur Id Amg killer .. Lol I have an Amg :-/

3. AMGkiller thread starter macrumors newbie

no,,, well.. actually this whole "project" was on for a couple months

but last time i checked, i didn't want to bother fixing this "brick"

so i formatted my computer and forgot to save the SHSH blobs yay;;;;

(if i had those, i'd be able to fix it myself! hehe)

and i meant that amg thing performance-wise, but oh well there's 5 million more things for a car other than how fast it runs on the black :D
    long story short, i want an amg, can't afford it, but i'm still faster therefore ... "satisfaction" lol

4. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

It was jbed. So I guess Cydia has ur shsh blobs.. Upload ur logs in a zip file on mediafire.. M on my phone so easier way wud b that :)

Btw mine aint black :p black edition costs 2x my sl63.. I Want a Nissan gtr.. I can't afford it. Dad gifted it to me. So for next 1-2 years I have to drive it.. He will replace it then ;) also how fast r u :p coz mine is really fast :d

If u got gmail I can try helping as u do it.. But I guess ur new so ur pming is disabled..