iPhone 3gs No carrier, no wifi, no bluetooth, no sound

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by elerwin, Aug 7, 2011.

1. elerwin macrumors newbie

I'm having this problem with my iPhone 3GS 16GB, running on OS 4.1

the issue began like this: I was running low on battery (20%) and i plugged in to the wall for charge. Like 30-40 minutes later the phone suddenly rebooted itself. When it came back, on the carrier name, it said iphone. The battery icon was full charged. The wi-fi and bluetooth was grayed out, and there was no sound at all, no even when playing a song in the ipod. It remains like this for like 2 minutes, and continue rebooting itself.

All of this happens with the phone connected to wall. When i unplug it, inmediately turns off, and doesn't power on unless i connect it again.

I made everything at my knowledge to solve this, and nothing happened. Tried to power off and on, Tried to reset (holding power+home), i pulled out my sim, searched the entire web and nothing...

Please let me know if you guys have an idea!

2. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

Have you tried restoring it to stock iOS 4.1?

3. elerwin thread starter macrumors newbie

hmm no, i've been trying to connect it to the computer but it doesn't boot up, it keeps looping in the apple logo, should i try in DFU mode?