iPhone 4 buying dilemma...

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by MacGiver, Jun 11, 2010.

  1. MacGiver macrumors 6502a

    Aug 12, 2007
    I am planning to buy the iPhone 4...but should I buy it right now at launch knowing I never like to buy new product at the beginning but at least wait for a few weeks to see reactions, potential issues, etc...or should I wait...the issue with waiting is that (as usual) it will be rapidly out of stock and I will then probably be able to get one in Sept or Oct...this is what happened to me last year...
    Ideally I would wait until mid-july but I know at this period they will be out of stock and for a while...(my personal guess...)
    What a dilemma :)

Share This Page