IPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kelbel32, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Kelbel32 macrumors newbie

I'm looking into buying an iPhone. However I don't know if I should pay the $100 bucks and get the iPhone 4. Or pay the extra hundred totaling to $200 to get the 4S or if I should wait till the five comes out and pay $1 for the 4, $100 for the 4s or $200 for the 5. I guess I'm asking is the 4s worth the extra money or is the five worth the extra money and when is the five coming out and what does it have that previous generations don't, as well as what does the 4s have that the 4 doesn't. :confused:

2. ann713 macrumors 6502a

Observations are pointing at a Fall release for the iPhone 5, but no one really knows for sure. Why don't you just wait it out a little bit and then make your decision? If you decide that you must get the iPhone right now, here's a nifty chart to compare the iPhone 4 and 4S. It's essentially up to you to decide if the extra money is worth it.

3. bandofbrothers, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012

bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Hi,

Its good to be in a situation of choice and here your adventure begins !

My favourite saying is ; "If one waited for whats going to be out new around the corner then one would not end up making any purchase at all."

I recently had my iPhone 4 stolen and had no second thoughts on getting the 4s. I pay for all my iPhones outright. In the Uk the iPhone holds its price really well, and being so I will probably sell my 4s to raise funds for the new iPhone, if the new phone ticks all my wants and needs boxes.

As said no one really knows when the new iPhone will be released, what its going to aesthetically look like, and whats under the hood.

In the end the decision is yours my friend.