iPhone 4 launch day owners: Tomorrow is the last day to get a free battery.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KillerTree, Jun 22, 2011.

1. KillerTree, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011

KillerTree macrumors regular

edit: IT'S TODAY
    Free battery or free repair. Those who bought the iPhone 4 at launch. Tomorrow the warranty ends.

I just went to an Apple store and told them the battery isn't nearly as good as it used to be and they took mine out and replaced it with a brand new battery. (Which I was surprised. I read they usually just take your phone and give you a refurbished one with a new battery. I guess they only do that when they're really busy)

2. chhhrrriiisss macrumors 6502a

My home button was buggy and I had it replaced a few days ago, then the replacement's speaker was blown out and got another one last night.

3. terraphantm macrumors 68040

I decided to just buy Applecare (and for some reason my deadline for extension was yesterday, not tomorrow)... I figure it'll pay for itself if I end up needing to have the phone replaced or repaired within the next couple months. It should also hopefully add to the resale value (launch day phone with every SHSH saved, original baseband, and an extra year of warranty should hopefully be worth more than the typical iPhone 4)

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

No it ends today!!!!

For anyone that gets a replacement you get 90 days warranty with the replacement.

5. Dheald macrumors member

Yeah I just exchanged mine this past weekend for a stuck pixel. Could only see it on the homescreen and a couple photographs. BAM! New iPhone.