iPhone 4 - Quakertown, PA meetup

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Kenn Marks, Jun 20, 2010.

?

Where will you be Purchasing you iPhone 4

Poll closed Jul 10, 2010.
  1. AT&T Store - Quakertown Plaza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Best Buy - Pumping Station Rd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WalMart - N West End Blvd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Radio Shack - Richland Mall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Apple Store - Lehigh Valley Mall

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Kenn Marks macrumors regular

As compared to three years ago (June 2007) we had to travel over 15 miles to get an iPhone in Quakertown, not even the AT&T company store was carrying it because of its size, today we have 4 Choices to meet and purchase: the AT&T Store next to Rite Aid, WalMart, Best Buy on Pumping Station Road, and the Radio Shack in the Richland Mall. So the question is who is going to be where and at what times. The folks at the AT&T store are opening at 7AM and will be willing to get us set up and out in a timely fashion. Chime in and let me know where and when. Just can't wait to use my new MicroCell and iPhone 4 together and pass my 8G iPhone 2G to a willing family member.

2. Kenn Marks thread starter macrumors regular

Quakertown inventory 6/24 5:00pm

On returning from the Apple Store at Lehigh Valley Mall I stopped at all the Quakertown iPhone 4 sales locations to see how they fared the first day of sales and to see if they had a iPhone 4 case thin enough to still let me use my DLO hip pouch. None had any hay would work so I'll have to wait and get an Apple Bumper because it protects the screen edges and still let's me use my DLO case. As for inventory remaining in Q'Town, Best Buy was sold out of their pre-orders, as were AT&T and Radio Shack. AT&T and Radio Shack never received any units for walk-in traffic but both stores indicated they were promised walk in units by Tuesday the 29th. Best Buy had one 16GB walk-in unit Left at 5pm of their original shipment of 75 units