Iphone 4 REPORT - Converstion done and whats the fuss?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by getrusty, Oct 11, 2010.

1. getrusty macrumors newbie

So despite the avalanche of "OMG the iphone doesn't work because of antenna gate" through the media .... I am sitting here scratching my head after 3 weeks of running the 32 GB iPhone 4 after I took my iphone 3GS down in flames with a serious blow the phone I have loved for sometime.

SO.... WHAT THEY HECK.... I have not had any problems with the Iphone 4. I live in the Chicago area. I have traveled through the San Francisco bay area, Southern Wisconsin and a few other areas and the iPhone 4 has been SOLID. No dropped calls, No shaky service .... nope its been a great phone.

Its been better than the Iphone 3 my wife has hands down and compared to my 3GS .... its better and faster.

I am using a bumper....

I am running 4.1

For those reluctant to this point like I was.... I can tell you I am happy. I wish I could have got the White one and that is why I was holding out.

I just thought I would post my experience since i spent months going...."hmm I am nervous.... I will wait".

Now I am going.... " I dont get the mass of negative hyper focus of everyone knock the Iphone 4".

As for the antennagate issue.... it should be fixed in my opinion... a bumper is a bandaid... or in other examples a band aid is a fix lol. But it is not what i would expect to see from apple since they are all about QUALITY Products.

2. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

3. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Slow, steady, deep breaths. Repeat as needed.

4. xenuprime macrumors 6502

I would love to have some of whatever you had for breakfast :eek:

5. getrusty thread starter macrumors newbie

ummm.. yeah good feedback there (sarcasm )
    . Just saying whats on my mind....

the press, rumors and reported antennagate issues seems to be holding many folks i know back upgrading. No problems for me. So i am not getting the negative hype.

so there ya go.

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Yes, I know its kind of a bummer that Twitter only allows 140 characters, its not enough space to rant.

as to your post, I've been using my iPhone 4 for 3 months now without a bumper, and I've had zero issues with the antenna. The proximity sensory is another story.

7. macfan881 macrumors 68020

[​IMG]