iPhone 4 Springboard different than iTunes and no Cydia, or stock apps in iTunes

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by meagain, Aug 12, 2010.

1. meagain macrumors 68030

I searched on this but couldn't find anything.

I cannot reconcile my iPhone 4 springboard to iTunes. Not even in the realm of being identical.

1. In itunes, I have no stock apps (maps, settings, weather, etc). Yet they appear on iPhone.

2. Cydia icon doesn't show on iPhone OR iTunes. The only way to open Cydia is Searching for it. Paid Mywi icon shows on iPhone but not iTunes.

3. I have plenty of room showing on both iPhone and iTunes for more apps.

My iPad isn't corresponding to iTunes either but at least I can see all my icons.

I've tried backing up a million times trying to force iTunes to recognize the iPhone's app formation to no avail. Transferred purchases, etc. Sync'd a zillion times.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to start cleaning this up? I'd most appreciate!

2. meagain thread starter macrumors 68030

Also, when I go into SBSettings under 'More' and select 'Dock Applications', there's a ton of blanks at the top. The off/on toggle is next to each but next to it is nothing. Scrolling down, I see apps including Cydia and Cydia apps.

LOL ????