iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 VZ....W O W

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone46, Mar 3, 2013.

1. iphone46 macrumors regular

I have owned my Verizon iPhone 5 for about a month now with absolutely no problems. The 4 I bought in June 2011 (most recent replacement 4/2012) failed after a few weeks. I am loving the battery life(everyone said it was bad?). My iPhone 4 would usually be at 70% at 10 AM on Cellular Data(I leave at around 7:30 AM) while my 5 still has around 50% at the end of my day! I am also getting 2-4 bars of LTE service in some areas that my 4 would show "Searching.../No Service" or 1 bar of 1X. Thank god I decided to not switch to ATT. The camera, while not the best on the market, is definitely a noticeable upgrade from the 4(photos are no longer washed out) and face detection is a nice plus. Also, I might just be imagining this, but does anyone else notice that their 5 charges faster than their 5?

2. irDigital0l Guest

Your comparing a 2012 phone with a 2010 phone...

of course its going to be better.

The 5 is still not big enough for me to upgrade and lose my unlimited data. Only way Apple can make me upgrade is bigger screen or revamped iOS 7 or both.

3. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

I agree, LTE is great amazed by the speed. Like you my battery life has been good also.

I paid full price for my 5 so I could keep my unlimited data on Verizon, again so glad I did my avg data use per month has jumped from 2gb a month to over 6gb with LTE.

4. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

Oh I'm in exactly the same situation! I also have had an iphone 5 for a month coming from a 4 - huge difference.